Weerts Group is a diversified holding company with investments in logistics, real estate, motorsport and renewable energy
WHAT WE DO?
Based in Liège (Belgium), Weerts Group operates and invests in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxemburg, France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Hungary and Romania.
The Group is active in 4 different yet complementary fields of activities, each operating along a common set of values.
The logistics division provides innovative, high value-added warehousing, transport and logistics services in three sectorsfood, household electronics and the automotive sector.
The real estate division is organised around four asset classes: warehousing, semi-industrial, office and residential buildings in nine countries: Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Italy, the UK, Hungary and Romania.
The motorsport division of the group includes a professional racing team active in GT3 and LMP2, as well as a specialty workshop catering the car racing industry and counting among its clients 3 of the 4 largest OEMs in the world.
Weerts Renewable Energy is set up to turn the obligation to build greener and more sustainable buildings into a business opportunity by designing its industrial asset base to also become significant renewable energy production assets.
The commitment to our values - service, enthusiasm, discipline, simplicity - is undoubtedly one of the reasons why Weerts Group and each of its divisions have built solid reputations and continue to grow.
Our leaders and staff are expected to work and live by these standards. They are the foundation on which our company has been built and continues to evolve.
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” (Winston Churchill)
- We go to whatever lengths we can afford to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and business partners.
- We are generous in our efforts, in sharing our ideas, energy and resources with both clients and colleagues, as well as in the community at large.
- We pride ourselves in exercising our responsibilities concerning social stewardship and environmental impact by operating in the most sustainable ways possible today.
“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” (Jim Rohn)
- We value self-discipline, the best remedy against a rules-based and bureaucratic environment.
- We are focused.
- We are persistent. Luck favors the persistent.
- We aspire for flawless execution of any undertakings we commit to.
- We value self-restraint.
“Being enthusiastic is worth 25 IQ Points.” (K. Kelly)
- We are passionate about what we do.
- Our focus, experience and governance model allow for a rapid decision-making process. We do not delay... we act. Time is our only non-expandable resource.
- We are audacious. This means that we are willing to take calculated risks, without letting prevail the natural tendency to overreach.
- We believe in hard work and the added value it delivers through the pleasure of success.
- We adhere to a positive, non-judgmental and constructive attitude.
“Genius is the ability to reduce the complicated to the simple” (C.W. Ceran)
- In everything we do, we keep it as simple as possible.
- We speak our mind, encourage a free and transparent exchange of views and stay clear from internal politics.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously. What counts is the success of our business, not our personal glory.